- Sinful Snacks: Flavors of Fall 2021Mermaid Eats received a bag of limited edition fall flavored goodies for Sin Dee NYC’s latest Sinful Snacks review: The Flavors of Fall 2021. Watch as she unwraps each snack and rates them on fall flavor, seasonal use, and ghoulish packaging.
- Sinful Snacks: Cowboys, Live Music, and Chicken & Waffles (Nashville, TN)Itching to to tap into your hoard of unused vaca-days? Gina of Mermaid Eats says Nashville’s where it’s at. Especially if you have a thing for Cowboys, Live Music, and Chicken & Waffles! Check out her favorite food stops on her latest trip to Music City. Plus, have you heard the state of Tennessee will buy you a ticket to visit? Get the scoop.
- Sinful Snacks: For the Love of Africa & Mermaids, Visit Kalahari Resorts (Poconos)Only 15 mins from Kalahari Resorts at The Crossings Premium Outlets is a wonderland of Jerky! From beef to salmon jerky, and crunchy critters like crickets, the Beef Jerky Experience offers dried snacks of all kinds. Check out the video tour in the latest Sinful Snacks review of Kalahari Resorts in PA by Gina of Mermaid Eats.
- Sinful Snacks: Soaking Up the Sun at Cornetta’s Restaurant and MarinaGina of Mermaid Eats says “the weather is getting beautiful and all I wanna do is eat outside”. We couldn’t agree more! Like a proper mermaid, she stopped by Cornetta’s Restaurant & Marina in PIermont, NY for fresh food by the water ⛵ Is it mermaid approved?
- Sinful Snacks: The Best of Disney’s Taste of Epcot Flower & Garden Fest (2021)Happening 3/3 – 7/5 is Disney’s Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. Filled with over 20 booths of food, drinks and cocktails/mocktails. I was able to do 13 out of the 20 international food and beverage booths before my belly said “no more!” Here are our top picks for 2021.
- Sinful Snacks: Spring Sunday Brunch at Clemente’s Maryland Crab HouseSpring has Sprung and for her first Sunday Brunch of the year, Gina hit a local Brooklyn spot known for fresh seafood, a water view, & a super chill atmosphere. 🦞Get Yo Crustac-on at 🦀 Clemente’s Maryland Crab House in Sheepshead Bay.
- Sinful Snacks: A Taste Tour of NOLA (Featuring The New Orleans Vampire Café)Putting 2020 behind us, we’re slowly and cautiously venturing out of our tiny New York apartments and into the world. Like a noble creature of the night, we descended upon NOLA as the first location. To our dark delight, Gina discovered a fledgling haunt— The New Orleans Vampire Café. Read the review along with a few other favorite Sinful Snacks recommendations.